Sunday, October 19, 2014

Insanity: Week 1

The first week of Insanity is done! It wasn't easy getting back into the groove, let me tell you. But I did it. I planned my meals, got up at 5:15am to get my workouts in. I've even been running after work to train for an 8 mile run the first weekend in November.

Of course, it is too soon to see the effects of my hard work this past week in my physical appearance. I think this is why it can sometimes be difficult to continue making healthy choices and deciding to get up early and workout. It doesn't take very long for you to begin to FEEL great! You  no longer feel bloated. You begin to feel more energized. You begin to feel happier because of all those endorphins you've activated! Surly you should be able to SEE your results! But, NO! It takes time to find that body you are comfortable in. Time, dedication, hard work and consistency, and you will begin to SEE the changes you want to see.  CONSISTENCY in the choices that will take you one step closer to your goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment