Friday, October 10, 2014

Remembering to Take Care of Yourself

I have been neglecting to take care of myself for the past 2 to 3 weeks now and I am starting to feel it! This is what happens when you stop planning and just let life take over. Don't get me wrong, I had VERY important things going on! Family was visiting from overseas and from across the country for my cousin's wedding!! We had SO MUCH to do! Having said that though, I could have still been planning my meals, drinking my Shakeology, and working out. It would have been a little harder (which is why I failed in the first place), but it would have been worth it.

Now that I have been on this journey to get healthier for almost a year and a half now, I can really FEEL the difference when I start slacking.,,and it doesn't feel good. I get cranky, lazy, bloated, and brain fog! So, tonight, I FINALLY got a run in and drank strawberry Shakeology for dinner and am looking forward to starting my SECOND round of Insanity on Monday with my accountability group. 

Feeling better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment